Lawyer Francesca Pentericci has been a Civil and Commercial Mediator since 2012 – IMI qualified
The firm offers and assists parties in all ADR procedures – mediation – assisted negotiation – arbitration.
The mediator is a person who helps the disputing parties to reach an agreement and meets certain requirements: is independent, impartial and neutral and is an expert in conflict management techniques.
Lawyer Francesca Pentericci offers assistance to parties as an independent mediator through the signing of a specific contract.
What she does:
- assists the parties in finding an amicable solution to the problem
- facilitates dialogue, creating a culture of increased trust
- assists the parties, with specific separate meetings, to identify their concerns
- encourages the parties to develop new perspectives and alternatives on which to develop an agreement when possible
- brings the positions and interests of the parties closer together, with the aim of improving mutual relations, so that they can work together to reach an agreement
- guarantees the confidentiality of the proceedings to the outside world and, within the mediation, between the parties
What she doesn’t do:
- must not and cannot impose a decision
- should not give technical opinions on the matter under discussion